X

• Filter
  • Tijd
  • Toon
Alles wissen
nieuwe berichten

Spectroscopy day

Dear Jean-Pierre,
    thanks a lot for the wonderful "Spectroscopy Day".
    It was a great pleasure for me to be there and to listen to all the interesting talks.
    I am really surprised about the huge amount of the spectroscopic interested colleagues.
    Despite I am active in the ARAS spectroscopy forum, it would be nice, if I would have possibilities here in this forum to win colleagues for exchange in observation results.
    And particularly in this sense I would like to give an attention on the spectroscopic workshop in spring at the CFG observatorium in Wuppertal. This workshop ist already published here in this forum.

Ernst Pollmann

Hi Ernst and welcome here on the astroforum.nl, I'm Patrick, the guy that met you in the early morning in the bar (we both were too early). I'm moderator on this forum. You can surely use this forum for observation results exchange. We also have a special part on the astroforum for events, it is here: https://www.astroforum.nl/forum/over...-bijeenkomsten
    200mmF5 Carbon, 150mmF12 Intes MK67, ED80mmF6, Towa 60/700, Coronado 40mmF10 PST, Fujinon 10x50, ZWO ASI174MM cooled, ASH mount, NEQ5, HEQ5pro en L-200 spectrograaf. Radio callsign PA3SKY

Commentaar

Werken...
    X